Birthday parties for family members always fill with touching moments. Have you ever thought of turning the parties into charitable ones and convey blessings to others as well?
Simply ask your guests to donate the birthday gifts expenditures to OBHK’s projects, and share the joy of helping others! It is more blessed to give than receive. It inspires your birthday kids the meaning of love and at the same time receive more blessings.
Tsui family held a birthday party of over 40 guests for their 5-year-old daughter. Unlike other parties, the guests donated their gifts expenditures amounted over $2,000 for the living expenses subsidies of some primary students at Shibanhe area, Guizhou.
Details on organizing charity birthday party:
1. Party date, time and venue are decided by parents (may also accept free venue sponsored by Bravo Music & Art Studio)
2. Free materials provided:
- Invitation cards
- A birthday gift to birthday kid
- Games in the party
- Souvenirs to guests
- OBHK donation forms
3. Service charge: HKD 500 (include transportation fee of staff and 20 sets of “Sparks Fly” DVD + OBHK stories DVD as guests’ souvenirs. Extra souvenir set costs HKD20 each.)
4. All donations received in the party will be used in “Living Well Program” to help the vulnerable families in hilly districts in China.
5. To join, please download and fill up the registration form, return to us at 2529 0014 (Fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org (email).
Enquiry: 2150 5029
1. A story of a Charity Birthday Party
2. “Smile Family” radio program, RTHK (Cantonese only)
3. Ming Pao Daily Newspapers (Chinese version only)
4. Sing Tao Daily Newspapers (Chinese version only)
5. i-Cable (Cantonese only)
Bravo Music & Art Studio
Cakeaway Cooking Studio